Discover your metabolism and shape your health
A personalised blood test can help you learn about your metabolism. As a client of Ultimate Performance your essential metabolic health test is free. Your standard test includes high sensitivity CRP (hs-CRP) which measures low-grade inflammation and your Cholesterol profile (such as HDL,LDL & Triglycerides).
Here's why you are being offered this test:
1. Cardiovascular Health: Elevated levels of LDL cholesterol are a major risk factor for heart disease. Monitoring your cholesterol profile helps identify if you're at risk and allows for early intervention through lifestyle changes or medication.
2. Stroke Risk: High cholesterol levels can contribute to the development of plaques in your arteries, increasing the risk of stroke. Regular testing helps assess this risk.
3. Inflammation: Inflammation is associated with various chronic diseases, including heart disease, diabetes, and some cancers. Measuring inflammation levels via CRP can provide early warning signs of these conditions.
4. Preventative Medicine: Regular testing allows for the early detection of potential health issues. With this information, you can make informed decisions about diet, exercise, and medication to reduce their risk of chronic diseases.
5. Personalised Healthcare: Each person's cholesterol and inflammation levels are unique, so personalised interventions based on test results are more effective than a one-size-fits-all approach.
6. Long-Term Health: By monitoring these factors, you can take proactive steps to maintain good health and reduce the risk of life-threatening conditions, ultimately improving your quality of life.
In summary, an essential blood test measuring cholesterol profile and inflammation levels is a vital tool for assessing and managing cardiovascular health, identifying potential health risks, and taking steps to prevent serious chronic diseases. Regular testing empowers you to make informed choices about your health and well-being.
The latest science tells us that apolipoproteins are better predictors of heart health. Apolipoprotein A is a key component of high-density lipoproteins (HDL), involved in removing cholesterol from peripheral tissues. Apolipoprotein B, found in very-low-density lipoproteins (VLDL) and low-density lipoproteins (LDL), transports cholesterol to tissues. The balance between these two apolipoproteins influences cardiovascular risk, with higher apoA and HDL levels being protective and elevated apoB and LDL levels increasing risk.
You have the option to improve your essential health test by checking other health markers such as Apolipoproteins, thyroid function, vitamin D and B12, iron levels and more.
Tracks metabolic markers of health
RETURN & REFUND POLICY